AntiPanico Tango Festival Aug 4-7 in San Francisco...

I have to admit that I've been bitten by the Argentine tango bug.  Since retiring from professional ballet, it's the first social dance which has challenged my brain the way ballet did.  If you're looking for a fun and elegant social dance, I highly recommend checking out AntiPanico, which is put on by Tango Renaissance.  Last year I attended this festival very briefly, and it inspired me to put more time and effort into my tango.  Fantastic teachers, wonderful venues, great DJ's, and brilliant performances that make you want to get up and dance!  This year I am returning as a volunteer and will be much more involved...very excited!
For more information and to register, visit: www.antipanicosf.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ballet Épaulement.

Preserving The Life of Your Pointe Shoes

Pointe Shoe Prep